Create and maintain one of the country’s finest racing sailing facilities.
- Have a facility that meets the needs of the membership and sailing school for present activities and
- Have a facility that encourages membership growth.
- Optimize use of on water, clubhouse and storage operations.
- Manage fiscal responsibilities through a Business Plan.
Create and maintain an institution that has activity and interest for the entire family.
- Provide a facility and programs aimed at encouraging the entire family.
- Benchmark other successful family oriented yacht clubs.
- Provide non and new member programs and activities.
Create and maintain a deep reserve of qualified, enthusiastic RC volunteers.
- Have a RC/Judge System that educates and draws from a pool of active sailors, spouses, juniors, new
members and the power fleet.
- Develop a transferable knowledge base of procedures and equipment.
- Have seamless communication with the competitors and the fleet council.
Create and maintain a world class level of competitive sailing that is instructional at all levels.
- Promote competition through mentoring and instruction.
- Have the ability to coach and train sailors at all levels.
- Ensure that all instruction is carried out in a fun and enjoyable fashion.
Create and maintain a level of social activity, for the whole family, that supports the enjoyment of the membership and drives the other objectives.
- Have a social committee consisting of a broad spectrum of members.
- Organized social events within the community.
- Encourage reciprocal relationships with area clubs.
- Drive interactive social activities with the sailing school.